Elana Lyn Gross
- How to Write the Perfect Follow-Up Email After a Conference
- How to Do a Life Audit
- 5 Types of Difficult Coworkers and How to (Almost) Deal With Them
- 10 Podcasts to Listen to if You’re Starting a New Job
- 6 Essential Tips for a First-Time Manager
- 20 Thought-Provoking Journal Prompts
- Phone Interview Tips You Need to Know
- How to Answer the Most Common Job Interview Questions
- 22 Thought-Provoking Questions for Goal Setting and Self-Reflection
- 7 Girls’ Night In Activities
What I’m Reading
“Exercise the writing muscle every day, even if it is only a letter, notes, a title list, a character sketch, a journal entry. Writers are like dancers, like athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up.” – Jane Yolen
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." -Joe, NY152 You've Got Mail
Feeling envious? Good. Use it to propel your career forward.
Whether you spend the summer waitressing, lifeguarding, scooping ice cream, or doing an internship, summer jobs teach valuable skills that will come in handy after you head back to school.