Elana Lyn Gross
- How to Do a Life Audit
- How to Write the Perfect Follow-Up Email After a Conference
- 6 Essential Tips for a First-Time Manager
- 20 Thought-Provoking Journal Prompts
- How to Answer the Most Common Job Interview Questions
- 5 Types of Difficult Coworkers and How to (Almost) Deal With Them
- 10 Podcasts to Listen to if You’re Starting a New Job
- How to Avoid Negative Self Talk
- 22 Thought-Provoking Questions for Goal Setting and Self-Reflection
- 7 New Year’s Resolutions for Personal Growth in 2016
What I’m Reading
Understanding the difference between behavioral and situational interview questions is the first step to nailing your job interview.
"Each of us must find our passion and act on that – to pursue those dreams and have a positive impact on the world."
“Down the road in the future when someone looks back on this time, I want to be standing on the right side of history and that change.”
"It is absolutely critical to, 'Lift as you climb.' This is a core value for my leadership style and I’m intentional about making time for women at earlier stages of their life and career even while I am still struggling to figure out my own."
"There is no better reward in life than knowing that your vision has helped to make lives better."